"The only good thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself."— Oscar Wilde

Thursday 15 July 2010

The blog's official language is now english!

Hello to everyone, this is my first blog entry in english. I realized some time ago that I wanted to share this blog with everyone including my danish friends/family, my german friends/family and well, everybody else who wants to read it. So now this blog's official language is english, so it is available for everyone. 
I'm not going to talk about the preparations for my stay in Canada, it is all written in Danish. Because of my bad English skills, it'll be tough starting the blog in english. But hopefully I will get better during my exchange year.
Thanks to everyone who read this blog. I'm very excited about my exchange year in Canada, though I'm still waiting to get a host family. 

2 comments:

  1. The wait for the host family is the most exciting, torturous and nerve-wracking part of the process. But the moment you get one, is the best ever!
    I hope you get yours soon - I got mine yesterday, and finding out was the most fantastic ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so. I'm on vacation right now, and when I get home, I really really hope that there will be a letter waiting for me from my exchange organisation. ;)

    ReplyDelete