"The only good thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself."— Oscar Wilde

Friday 10 September 2010

Subjects

Yesterday I picked my subjects. It was really hard to pick because there was so many opportunities. But I ended up picking Drama, Foods, Ancient Civilizations, and Vocal Music. These are of course all very easy for most of all english-speaking people, but for me who is a proud dane, it is actually a little bit tough. So that is why I picked the easy ones now, and will wait with the hard ones till next semester. I'm in the 11th grade which makes me a senior with the 12th grade. 
Most Canadians has been really nice to me. What am I saying? EVERYONE has been insanely nice to me. I'm not used to people saying "Hi Bella! How are you?" in the hall way.  Or just the fact that you are able to speak with everyone without actually knowing anything about them. You don't have any expectations about them, but can talk with everyone just as you want. 
Right now the only club I'm in is the WWF - WorldWideFriends. It is a club for exchange students and I guess other people who likes cultures, different countries, etc. At november though, the volleyball team for senior girls is starting. I would love being on a volleyball team, because I really, really, really need to exercise in the winter! (I can't run every second day as I do now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment