"The only good thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself."— Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Busier than ever

You all know that december is a busy month! Well for me it is going to be very, very busy. I really shouldn't be writing this since I am supposed to be sleeping, but I just came back from a very hectic rehearsal of "The Christmas Carol." I think we are all set for tomorrow and it was nice to try on the costumes. Later on, hopefully sunday, I will put on some cool pics from the play that we perform wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. All that I have to say is, that I have enjoyed it very much. 
The rest of december I have to think about buying christmas presents for all the Canadians and I have a Christmas Music Night where I will sing four songs with my Vocal Class. So that will be interesting!
So what do you think? And I still have tons of assignments and a foods ISU presentation to present December the 7th. Oh my gosh. It is going to be a very stressful month. So I am deeply sorry if I wont be able to write that much in December. Cheers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment